Khaolak Laguna Resort is located on the beach-front of Khaolak Beach by the Andaman Sea, away from Phuket International Airport with just one hour scenic drives from the airport to the resort.
1995 Khaolak Laguna Resort was started in area of 12 acres (48,000 Square M.) with 56 wooden cottages and Thai Classical House. Project finished with 111 guestrooms. And now it’s one of the best resorts in Phang-Nga, not luxury but warm and relax.
Location Right on the Khaolak beach, facing the Andaman Sea, Phang-nga province with just an hour scenic drive from Phuket International airport.
- Hotel Opened 1997
- Number of rooms 111 Rooms
Room type – 56 Thai style village cottages where surrounded by the Garden with some 08 cottages Beach front and 2 Family cottages beach front
- – 20 Deluxe hotel chalet wood house style with 2 storeys building where sets by the lagoon calls “Lagoon wing”
- – 34 Deluxe hotel chalet wood house style with 2 storeys building located in the lush tropical garden calls “Garden wing”
- – 01 Similan Princess suite has 2 bedrooms plus 2 living rooms and kitchenette
Room Decoration All room are decorated in Thai classical style, wood made and it equips with air-conditioned, Mini-bar/refrigerator,terrace/balcony, bathroom, Hot and cold running with shower in bungalow and bath tub in Hotel chalet rooms and suites.
Hotel Facilities – Beach front free from swimming pool with children pool, Jacuzzi & Poolbar
– An opened-air Ruenthai Thai Pavilion Restaurant serve Thai and International dishes
with panoramic view of the Andaman sea
– Barber / Beauty salon
– Baby sitting
– Children playground
– Car park (40 cars)
– Game rooms – Pool table / Dart board
– Money exchange service
– Non-engine water sports
– PADI – Diving / Snorkeling
– Oversea call
– Khaolak shopping bazaar
– Thai massage
– 24 security guard
Tourist attraction points and Sports near by:
Phang-nga Bay – James Bond Island, Koh Panyee National park by the sea
Similan Island, the most beautiful coral reefs of Thailand
Khaosok National Park, Elephant riding, Trekking to experience the Rainforest of Southern Thailand
Sea canoeing at Koh Hong or river canoe along the Khaosok River or Pratong River
18 holes Thai Muang Beach Golf course the seaside golf course in Thailand
Airport transfer : Operated by hotel at cost 1,500.- Thb per way
(2-8 paxs) from Phuket International airport to hotel